HopeCity is a church family, for all generations in the Mt. Dora, FL area, that will have a Gospel centered—Biblically based (sbc aligned) approach to impacting its world and reaching/developing fully devoted Christ-followers. HC will place a special emphasis on the NEXT GEN of Christians. It’s our desire to develop a state-of-the-art worship/music team—with its own label. Hope City Worship and Hope City Students/Youth/Kids must be a driving force in the long range plan of HC. HopeCity will also have as a part of its “big vision, bigger God” focus to develop a world class social media platform and smart apps, all this to further promote HC’s “doing life together” in Christ. #haveHope
HopeCity’s vision is—JESUS! Believing all that He says, belonging to His forever family, and becoming all that He wants us to become—individually and as a church family. Expecting Him to show-up and show-off in our church and our community.
HopeCity’s Core Values—ALL people matter to God, and all people matter to HC. HC will (as Acts 2:24 reveals, “all who believed were together and had all things in common.” ) unapologetically live out these 6 core values. Our six unifying core values are:
- Engaging—God’s plan by having an all-in approach—shoulder to shoulder, shield to shield, everybody paddles. Every person wanting to be a part of HC has to plug in to God’s plan—their serve. (29:11)
- Excellence—if something is worth doing, it’s worth doing with excellence. Cultivating a value of excellence takes realizing if God leads a person or people to do something, He deserves our very best.
- Equipping—helping people to live out their God ordained potential as realized through the basic Christian life principles of prayer, bible comprehension, godly relationships, Christian community, serving, and stewardship.
- Evangelism—having a church that is communicating, by all (legal, moral, ethical, and Scriptural) means afforded, in word and deed the hope and love of God found in Jesus. (1on1, H.O.N.C.’s, Bridge Events, Serve-Ops, etc.)
- Encouragement—encouraging individuals and families towards Christlikeness.
- Expansion—a constant core value for HC, by never-ever settling for an “us-four-and-no-more” mentality. HC will constantly seek how to further its impact through the use of technology—web/social media/TV, additional locations, multiple venues and the like.
“HopeCity Church exists to love God, love people, and bring hope to our city.”
“Pastor Rick knows how to get the message to everyone and there is never a dull moment. Everyone needs to come and check Hopecity Church app, it is great.”
“It was an amazing service and a great message. If you are looking for a great church to receive GOD’s message to reality, then try us out. Let GOD guide you . . .”
– Fez C Irizarry Subero
“You have got to come check out HopeCity Church. Thre is never a dull moment in the sermons and you couldn’t ask for a better Pastor. If you are looking for a church home, look no further!”
– Becky & David Hoover